donderdag 3 september 2009

Tail Feathers - vervolg

PICT3845 (Small) PICT3844 (Small)

Mijn MODA Patisserie Honeybuns zijn binnen! Wow, da’s snel, lijkt Overtoom wel! *(nee, heb geen aandelen). Prachtige kleuren he! Nu nog wachten op de patronen als BOM bij Magdaleentje. Ja, dat kon ook sneller, maar ik was ff blut na 2 honeybuns! Maar ze passen zoooo mooi bij alle andere Fig Tree stoffen! Tja, je bent FAN of niet he!

My Moda Patisserie Honeybuns have arrived! Wow, that’s fast! Looks like a speady mailservice here in Holland! No, I have no share! Beautiful colours! Now I just have to wait for the patterns as a BOM by Magdaleentje (LQS). Yes, that could arrive faster, but I was broke after these 2 honeybuns! But they fit so nicely together with all the other Fig Tree fabrics I have! Well, you’re a FAN or not!

Tail Feathers[5]